Sunday, January 29, 2012

From What I've Tasted of Desire, I Hold With Those Who Favor Fire


This look I wore to a flea market today, sans the heels. Instead I wore my trusty Converse sneakers, pictured in the photograph of me outside. These jeans I am OBSESSED with! I recently got them at a thrift store in LA called Wasteland. They were just too good to be true. So when I got home, I looked up the company, Work Custom Jeans, only to find out that I had spent 30 bucks on a pair of $200 jeans. That right there is the sole purpose of why I go thrift shopping. I also got an Hermes scarf book of about 30 different ways to wear scarves. This is just one of them. My new obsession, other than the jeans of course: scarves. Also ear cuffs, which the one I am wearing cannot be seen :(. A hand-me-down from my mother. I believe it is time for a well-needed shopping spree........And thanks to my dad and his amazing new camera for the photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment