Saturday, October 29, 2011

My New Outlook


As of late, I've been obsessing over a few items I wouldn't normally goggle over. In the past, my look has been girly. I'm talking florals, heels, and pink. But, although most of those outlooks haven't changed, my style has taken a turn for gothic. Lately I've been experimenting with black and white and a pop of color. My favorite shirts are a white wool long-sleeved shirt from Forever 21 and a hand-me-down white half crotchet sleeveless shirt from my mom. Both are awesome in their own way. Also, I've been loving my black Jolt jeggings and Steve Madden combats. And to top off the gothic look are a vintage Dian Von Furstenburg bag, a pair of Ozzy sunnies, and my grandmother's vintage cage necklace. Those, right now, are my favorite pieces that hang in my closet or on my body! Silver bangles have also shown dominance in my looks. So today, i thought, why not just put them all together? So i did, and may i say, the look was fabulous. But some items I have been seeing interest on are those 3/4 sheer, 1/4 black maxi skirts and black jeffrey campbell litas. My birthday is coming up, so i plan on using whatever money i get to buy such things. of course, on ebay. By the way, ebay is my new best friend. I figure, although it might not be perfect, if you're paying $30 instead of $300, its worth the money. everyone thinks I'm crazy and my mom is starting to worry, but i really am progressing in styles that are all around me. Also, i'd like to formally thanking my brother for taking the pictures that are going on this blog and my lookbook.nu account. My first look will be put on there because it's more artsy, but the second look showed everything I'm obsessed with, so that's on here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment