Sunday, October 30, 2011

Boots!


I love this look, and unfortunately, it didn't come out the way I wanted it to. I look a little boyish :/ and the pics not as close as I wanted it to be...but the outfit itself is fabulous! The boots, however, are what really top it off. These boots by John Fluevog are just....I don't even have words for them. I fell in love with them upon first seeing them and knew I had to have them. It took some convincing, but I finally persuaded my mom to buy these for me (and they weren't cheap)! I also really love the shirt, the blazer is something I absolutely adore, and my hat is super comfortable. When I had long hair, this beanie looked great on me, but now I'm worried I look a little too tom-boyish. Oh well. The hat's comfortable, and this outfit is one of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment