Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thank You, Grandma!


This look is one I've been obsessed with lately. I was just trying on random clothes in my room one night, thought this combination would be cute, put it on, and voila! This sweater is super chic and a half crop. It's shorter in the front and longer in the back, is what I'm trying to say. Is there even a technical name for that? Well, it's one of my favorite long sleeves. The skirt is awesome. I just recently got them from my Grandma (who handmade them for my mom and aunts) and seriously need to be ironed, but I just couldn't wait! They are very high waisted, super itchy, and definitely worth it. This one just happens to be my favorite. Along with the three short ones, there are three long ones, which will be perfect for the upcoming freezing months. These wedges are also my favorite pair. Aside from staying on my feet better, they're much more comfortable and feel like walking in sandals that have a slight slope. Unfortunately, they don't have a lot of traction, so that's something I've learned to cope with. But, anyways, thank you Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment